JOYRIDE ASSOCIATE CHALLENGE ACTIVITY
4 Ride Options - 8 hour adventure
Zip through the Hawaiian landscape in a current model year, low mileage Polaris Slingshot. Polaris Slingshot equipped with navigation, Rockford Fosgate bluetooth stereo systems, upgraded comfortable seats, and lockable storage.
You are at the liberty to go where you would like; however there are four recommended rides to choose from. A gift card for lunch will be provided.
- Road to Hana - 52 miles one way, 59 one lane bridges and 617 curves. It is at least an 3 1/2 hour drive to the city of Hana. There are waterfalls, Rainbow Eucalyptus trees and stunning views. Restaurants are available at the half way point or in the city of Hana and of course Mama's Fish in Paia.
- North Loop - North Loop of Maui is 22 miles of intense ride without a lot of guard rails. It has 263 corners of cliff side roads with amazing views. About 8 miles is a one lane road, so you will need to share the road with oncoming traffic. The place to stop is Lorraine's
- where she makes the best banana bread and shaved ice.
- Haleakala - A trip to the crater of Haleakala. It is 10,000 feet of elevation climb with 180 sweeping corners to the top of the volcano. The temperature will drop 40 degrees. Kula Lodge and Kula Bistro compete for the best food at the base of the crater.
- Makana Beaches - Drive to Makana and Wailea. It is approximately 25 miles with plenty of beaches, scenery and restaruants along the way.
- You don't want to miss Big Beach!