TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Items covered by the Joyride Associate Challenge :
- The 2020 Joyride Associate Challenge for 4 days, 5 nights at the Hyatt Regency Maui Resort and Spa, February 9 - February 14, 2020 for the winner and one guest.
- The Joyride Associate Challenge program will provide 5 nights room and tax between February 9 - February 14, 2020. All nights outside of the event nights are the responsibility of the winner and guest. ALL incidentals (restaurant, bar, movies, etc.) are the responsibility of the winner and guest.
- Meals provided by the Joyride Associate Challenge program for the winner and one guest will include a daily breakfast buffet, one lunch, and three planned dinners. The winner and guest will have three dinners and all remaining meals on own to enjoy at their leisure. All charges for on own meals will be the responsibility of the winner and guest.
- Maximum of 2 persons per room. Upgrades and additional guests will be at the expense of the winner and based on hotel availability.
- Round trip airfare to Maui, Hawaii for the winner and one guest will be paid for by the Joyride Associate Challenge program. Airline tickets are non-refundable and non-transferrable. Any upgrades or date changes will be at the expense of the winner.
- Ground transportation to and from the hotel and the airport will be paid for by the Joyride Associate Challenge program on the 9th and 14th only. If a winner or guest chooses to arrive/depart on days other than listed, they will be responsible for making their own arrangements.
- Hosted Activity - All day Slingshot rental on Monday, February 10th or Tuesday, February 11th.
Items NOT covered by the Joyride Associate Challenge (Dealer's responsibility):
- Baggage fees for checked bags
- Transportation to/from origination airport
- Parking at origination airport
- Mileage to/from origination airport
- Rental Car
- Any activities and excursions outside of the Hosted Activity
- Any other items not expressly identified as covered in the terms and conditions of registration and attendance above.